Cryptic Gaming League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Gaming League

Community forums for the Cryptic Gaming League YouTube channel. Welcome and enjoy your stay!

2 posters

let's start this off right

mac19pm
    mac19pm

let's start this off right Empty let's start this off right

Post by mac19pm Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi to every member, I am mac19pm and I am to share my own thought as well as getting to know more of the players.

Self Intro:

I'm 22 years old, a new college grad student that studied information technology / Computer Science. I started playing some computer games when I was in vary young (i would say about 6) and since then I got pretty hooked. The original NES and Sega were my first systems along with my PC. Playing games was my favorite thing to do, even though I was absolutely terrible at most games. I would spend hours and hours playing games like Quake to Mario. I got into Pokemon later in my life along with golden eye and soon mostly every Sony PlayStation titles. But like all of us i played card games as well magic and yu-gi-oh were my fist card games, i have played yu-gi-oh for over 10 years now and magic has always been on and off for me. Now i play yu-gi-oh, magic and Naruto CCG and I am pretty competitive now. Broad games were also in my life heavily as well. I played on my schools chess team, and you can never go wrong with some monopoly or Settlers of Catan. Overall i am a gamer at my core and love gaming along with the culture as a whole, and especially competitive gaming. I hope to play some awesome games with you guys and meet some wicked cool people.

-Mac19pm

[CGL] Synthesis
    [CGL] Synthesis
    Admin

let's start this off right Empty Re: let's start this off right

Post by [CGL] Synthesis Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Welcome Mac! Very Happy

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:35 am