Cryptic Gaming League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Gaming League

Community forums for the Cryptic Gaming League YouTube channel. Welcome and enjoy your stay!

CGL Grand Tour Tournament: Ask Questions Here

[CGL] Synthesis
    [CGL] Synthesis
    Admin

CGL Grand Tour Tournament: Ask Questions Here Empty CGL Grand Tour Tournament: Ask Questions Here

Post by [CGL] Synthesis Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Let me know if any of you guys have any questions regarding the tournament. I'll be trying to answer them as quickly as I can. I'm trying to juggle family and school while doing this and I think I can accomplish everything successfully. So don't hesitate to ask any questions regarding how this tournament is going to be ran.

Just so everyone knows, this tournament will be run very similar to a swiss-style format tournament. It will be following Konami tournament documents as closely as possible. Bare in mind that this is a free tournament to enter so be patient when mistakes from myself and other tournament staff are made. We're going to try our best to give you the best possible free online tournament experience.

I hope all of you have fun in the first CGL Grand Tour Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG tournament! Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:24 am